From: tytso on
Ping?

I'm guessing that perhaps you didn't pull because of concerns raised
about some of the crazy dates in the ext4 tree. I've checked to make
sure this isn't true for this set of patches, and I'll make sure the
dates are well-behaved for the future.

Best regards,

- Ted

From: Linus Torvalds on

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, tytso(a)mit.edu wrote:

> I'm guessing that perhaps you didn't pull because of concerns raised
> about some of the crazy dates in the ext4 tree. I've checked to make
> sure this isn't true for this set of patches, and I'll make sure the
> dates are well-behaved for the future.

Never attribute to forethought what can be sufficiently explained by
incompetence.

I just missed the email in all my confusion. Pulled,

Linus