From: gram on
hi,,,i was working on my asus netbook and i must have pressed
something and the bottom and top menu bars dissapered and the webpage
filled the whole screen,,,,it was great as page filled the whole
screen and was much easier to work on,,but how did i do this ....thanks
From: Adrian C on
On 11/02/2010 06:27, gram wrote:
> hi,,,i was working on my asus netbook and i must have pressed
> something and the bottom and top menu bars dissapered and the webpage
> filled the whole screen,,,,it was great as page filled the whole
> screen and was much easier to work on,,but how did i do this ....thanks

F11

--
Adrian C
From: gram on
On 11 Feb, 00:27, gram <gramp...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi,,,i was working on my asus netbook and i must have pressed
> something and the bottom and top menu bars dissapered and the webpage
> filled the whole screen,,,,it was great as page filled the whole
> screen and was much easier to work on,,but how did i do this ....thanks

thanks for help