From: jc on
Hello
How can I export only the filtered values in one tab to a new tab?
From: ozgrid.com on
Simply copy your visible range and paste. Else, use AdvancedFilter and
launch it while on your destination sheet.
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/advanced-filter.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
Depending on the version of excel, the way you select the range to copy, you may
find that the hidden rows get pasted as well.

So make sure you select just the range you want to copy
Hit F5 (edit|Goto in xl2003 menus), Special|visible cells only
Go to the other worksheet
Select the cell to paste
Edit|Paste special|paste values

jc wrote:

> Hello
> How can I export only the filtered values in one tab to a new tab?

--

Dave Peterson