From: student28 on

I have made a bandpass filter centered at 100MHz and bandwidth of 20MHz and
I want to check response of the filter by filtering a signal in frequency
domain through it. plz tell the matlab code for this
From: Greg Berchin on
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:36:21 -0500, "student28"
<ritu_physics(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>plz tell the matlab code for this

If you have specific questions about theory, or even about implementation,
someone at comp.dsp will generally help. But we encourage students to do their
own homework.
From: John on
On Jul 5, 11:36 am, "student28" <ritu_physics(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> I have made a bandpass filter centered at 100MHz and bandwidth of 20MHz and
> I want to check response of the filter by filtering a signal in frequency
> domain through it. plz tell the matlab code for this

help fftfilt
From: HardySpicer on
On Jul 6, 3:36 am, "student28" <ritu_physics(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.co.in>
wrote:
> I have made a bandpass filter centered at 100MHz and bandwidth of 20MHz and
> I want to check response of the filter by filtering a signal in frequency
> domain through it. plz tell the matlab code for this

Convolution in the time domain = multiplication of the individual
FFTs then inverse FFT back to the time-domain.

Does that help..
From: student28 on
>On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:36:21 -0500, "student28"
><ritu_physics(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
>>plz tell the matlab code for this
>
>If you have specific questions about theory, or even about
implementation,
>someone at comp.dsp will generally help. But we encourage students to do
their
>own homework.

I am new to matlab.
I tried my techniqes but cudn't get the correct one.
I took summation of three cosine signals at different frequencies , applied
fft function to it , then use filter function. wen i plot its magnitude
response i found the same signal as my input only magnitude was changed.

plz tell me my mistake