From: kpg on
For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around with
Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me ver 2.0 all
along.

kpg 0x22
From: Chris M on
kpg wrote:
> For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around with
> Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me ver 2.0 all
> along.

That's it, I'm upgrading next week. I've been putting it off far too
long by the sounds of it.

From: Paul Jones on
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:54:22 -0700, kpg <no(a)spam.com> wrote:

>For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around with
>Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me ver 2.0 all
>along.

For me Windows 7 is the best desktop OS from MS ever.
I have been running it since the beta and have had zero issues (apart
for no *complete* drivers from my HP all-in-one printer).
I have 2 Pro and 1 ultimate due to be delivered on release date. The
only time I have even ordered software ahead of its release date. Mind
it was a really good deal ordering so early.
From: Lawrence Garvin [MVP] on
"kpg" <no(a)spam.com> wrote in message
> For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around with
> Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me ver 2.0
> all
> along.

Actually, it was just Beta 3 ...

Windows 7 Beta was the first viable "Vista" Release Candidate.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

From: kpg on
"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" <lawrence(a)news.postalias> wrote in

> "kpg" <no(a)spam.com> wrote in message
>> For all 'Best Vetted O/S Ever' crowd out there, after playing around
>> with Windows 7 I've come to realize that Vista really was Windows Me
>> ver 2.0 all
>> along.
>
> Actually, it was just Beta 3 ...
>
> Windows 7 Beta was the first viable "Vista" Release Candidate.

At least we can laugh about it now.

Although I've resisted the Vistaization process, 7 is a much more palatable
Vista - smarter, friendlier, more usable. I'm hesitant to say I like it,
but I do.

At least now I won't have to listen to the "vista is better" crowd anymore.
Those guys are annoying. (You know who you are...)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: MCSE in 6 exams?
Next: latest exam dumps for 70-290