From: Fish Meal Loan Managemwnt on
Greetings,

An opportunity is here for your financial advancement this year.With fish meal
loan organization, your thirst for cheap and legitimate loan is over.We give
loan at the lowest percentage rate of 2% annually. We offer all kinds
of loan to
anybody who is interested. Send the following information to
(fishmealloanandinvestmentlimited(a)ymail.com or loansinvestment60(a)gmail.com)
Name.... Address... Amount needed.... Duration....and your cell phone
number all
this is needed.Fish Meal world site www.dupps.com/fishmeal.html.You can also
contact us through cell phone +447 0111 388 557,+234 8051 253412 Your
success is
our pride.