From: reza on
hi all...

hoping u can help me for saving my time.
i have a master data in sheet 1 with more than 1000 rows.
and now in sheet 2 i want to copy data from master in sheet 1 which some
condition.
i.e
in sheet 1 Col A(ID), col B(name), Col C(city), Col D(address), Col
E(birthday), Col F(Status) etc (until col J(Note))

now in sheet2 i want to copy some data which conditions:
if ID="23", name="bob" and city="NewYork" then it will copy all row from col
B(name) til Col J(Notes).

thanks in advance

From: ozgrid.com on
Use AdvancedFilter;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/advanced-filter.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
If it's a specific set of criteria, I'd apply Data|Filter|autofilter.

Then filter to show the rows I want and copy the visible rows to the new
location -- or just the visible data in columns B:J.

--

Dave Peterson