From: Nahc on
I hope some expert can help me with my problem.

I wish to perform serial number visible row only.

Regards / Chan
From: Stan Brown on
Fri, 14 May 2010 22:42:01 -0700 from Nahc
<Nahc(a)discussions.microsoft.com>:

> I hope some expert can help me with my problem.
>
> I wish to perform serial number visible row only.

Instead of posting the same thing multiple times, why don't you spend
a little effort to explain what you want. "perform serial number
visible row only" could mean anything or nothing.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
From: T. Valko on
=SUBTOTAL(3,B$2:B2)