From: Brian Shafer on
I am using excel 2007.
I have to sheets... the column A on both sheets is filled with text. I
want to loop throught each cell on sheet one.. and find the text on sheet2
and highlight or something. Last time I made it a hyperlink on sheet one and
it would take me to sheet 2 if the value was there.... but I lost that
function and am struggleing to figure this out again.
Any help would be great.
Thanks, Brian
From: Jacob Skaria on
In sheet1 cell B1 apply the below formula and copy down as required....

=IF(ISNA(MATCH(A1,Sheet2!A:A,0)),"",HYPERLINK("#Sheet2!A" &
MATCH(A1,Sheet2!A:A,0),"Go"))

--
Jacob