From: pacca on
I am using firfox 3.0.5 all of sudden my bookmarks don't work,a few do work
,but the majority of them dont,tried safe mode still dont work,I have very
few add ons.

From: John Doe on
"pacca" <tpacc(a)nospam.com> wrote:

> I am using firfox 3.0.5 all of sudden my bookmarks don't work,a
> few do work ,but the majority of them dont,tried safe mode still
> dont work,I have very few add ons.

Have you tried deleting all bookmarks and then restoring your most
recent bookmarks backup?

--
Land Skis (rough terrain skates). The first rollerblades with a big
front wheel and small trailing wheels, to help roll over obstacles
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
pacca wrote:
> I am using firfox 3.0.5 all of sudden my bookmarks don't work,a few do
> work ,but the majority of them dont,tried safe mode still dont work,I
> have very few add ons.

what do you mean they don't work?

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: gnu / linux on
On Dec 23, 1:12 pm, "pacca" <tp...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> I am using firfox 3.0.5 all of sudden my bookmarks don't work,a few do work
> ,but the majority of them dont,tried safe mode still dont work,I have very
> few add ons.

Tried a different user / profile ?