From: Princess on
is there any site out there that can fix corrupted registries in full that
are free and remove all malicious activity? I have run everything I know of
and nothing is coming up but I am having problems that coincide w/ a virus
etc. I have windows xp

any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
From: Leonard Grey on
No.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: smlunatick on
On Apr 17, 10:31 pm, Princess <Princ...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> is there any site out there that can fix corrupted registries in full that
> are free and remove all malicious activity? I have run everything I know of
> and nothing is coming up but I am having problems that coincide w/ a virus
> etc. I have windows xp
>
> any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A reformat is the generally accepted fix. No registry clean-up / fix
tool can successfully fix Registry entries. These tend to render the
Registry in worst shape.
From: Daave on
Princess wrote:
> is there any site out there that can fix corrupted registries in full
> that are free and remove all malicious activity?

No.

> I have run
> everything I know of and nothing is coming up but I am having
> problems that coincide w/ a virus etc. I have windows xp
>
> any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

What kind of problems? What is the name of the malware you have?