From: icystorm on
I am attempting to change the orientation of a radar chart's axis
labels. Its orientation seems locked in place immediately to the left
of the 360° gridline. I would like the ability to display the axis
labels directly over the range rings and along other gridlines, such
as 180° or 270°.

With other charts, the formatting option allows one to select "high",
"low", or "next to axis" to change the position of the axis. This
maneuver seems to have no affect whatsoever on a radar chart.

As a final resort, I suppose I could turn the axis labels off and
manually place text boxes on the chart, but I prefer to seek a better
solution first.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Cheers,