From: owpex on

My interest takes root in knowing the qualit diferencia of image
between(among) a sign, for example, with BER before Viterbi of 1e-6 and
other one with BER of 1e-2
From the point of view of the technician installer is interesting to be
able to offer to a client the major quality of possible image, but visually
it is very difficult to know the quality of a digital image
If an image with BER before Viterbi of 1e-6 has almost the same quality
that one of BER before Viterbi of 1e-2 probably does not deserve to the
pena to invest(invert) in improving the quality of receipt looking for
better emplacements for to the antena since this work podrian it being done
by the correctors Viterbi and Reed Solomon

Thank you very much and sorry for my translator-english