From: robert bristow-johnson on
On Dec 26, 7:59 pm, "owpex" <chipko...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you  very much and sorry  for my translator-english

i ain't never even heard of no "decodificador" beferr. i wonders what
them things is. where can i pick me up one of them decodificadors?
maybe at the same place where i get my Kalman filters, are they
expensive?

;-)

r b-j
From: Rune Allnor on
On 27 Des, 03:23, robert bristow-johnson <r...(a)audioimagination.com>
wrote:
> On Dec 26, 7:59 pm, "owpex" <chipko...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Thank you  very much and sorry  for my translator-english
>
> i ain't never even heard of no "decodificador" beferr.

Give the guy a break.

Given his two posts, it seems he is for real and actually
have used some translator-bot to translate the message from
whatever his native language is. I can hardly imagine the
reverses situation where I were forced to formulate a question
in, say, Japanese to get help.

Rune
From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Rune Allnor wrote:

> On 27 Des, 03:23, robert bristow-johnson <r...(a)audioimagination.com>
> wrote:
>>On Dec 26, 7:59 pm, "owpex" <chipko...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Thank you very much and sorry for my translator-english
>>
>>i ain't never even heard of no "decodificador" beferr.
>

> Give the guy a break.
>
> Given his two posts, it seems he is for real and actually
> have used some translator-bot to translate the message from
> whatever his native language is. I can hardly imagine the
> reverses situation where I were forced to formulate a question
> in, say, Japanese to get help.

Translate the question through Babelfish twice: in forward and in
backward direction. Modify the original text until the output will be
more or less sensible; hopefully it will be reasonable in Japanese as
well. Perhaps, such procedure of optimization could be automated.

Vladimir Vassilevsky
DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant
http://www.abvolt.com

From: Steve Pope on
Vladimir Vassilevsky <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote:

>Translate the question through Babelfish twice: in forward and in
>backward direction.

That's the BCJR algorithm isn't it?

Steve
From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Steve Pope wrote:

> Vladimir Vassilevsky <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>

>>Translate the question through Babelfish twice: in forward and in
>>backward direction.
>

> That's the BCJR algorithm isn't it?

It's more like TURBO decoding iteration.

VLV