From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Portfolio of PAF in AUG2010

VZ      15,010
T          4,230
FTR 3,603

total share-wealth-units last reported which was 11MAY2010 was 19,240
   total share-wealth-units today 20,140 (where FTR
share worth 1/4 that of T)
   realestate land 3APR03 of 3 lots $19,000.
   realestate land 30JUL03 another lot $11,500.
   realestate land Sept05 another lot $75,000.

I have not payed much attention to the stockmarket for
the last several months and did not even look at the account in July.
And so I was surprized to see that I had 3,603 shares of FTR as a
result of a spinoff by Verizon on 2 July.

I do not know what I will do with that FTR, so in the
meantime will just let it sit there.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/