From: Kenneth Tilton on
Today's NY Times has a long op-ed piece on that stupid monkey
experiment. Oddly, I am only mentioning, not recommending it: analysis
does not seem all that hot.

kt

--
http://www.stuckonalgebra.com
"The best Algebra tutorial program I have seen... in a class by itself."
From: RG on
In article <4c4d70fd$0$5015$607ed4bc(a)cv.net>,
Kenneth Tilton <kentilton(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Today's NY Times has a long op-ed piece on that stupid monkey
> experiment. Oddly, I am only mentioning, not recommending it: analysis
> does not seem all that hot.
>
> kt

Today's Times? All I could find was this:

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/22/your-move-the-maze-of-fre
e-will/?ref=opinion

from four days ago.

BTW, anyone wishing to opine on this topic ought to read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Real-Demystifying-Paradoxes-Bradford/dp/026204
2339

rg
From: Kenneth Tilton on
RG wrote:
> In article <4c4d70fd$0$5015$607ed4bc(a)cv.net>,
> Kenneth Tilton <kentilton(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Today's NY Times has a long op-ed piece on that stupid monkey
>> experiment. Oddly, I am only mentioning, not recommending it: analysis
>> does not seem all that hot.
>>
>> kt
>
> Today's Times? All I could find was this:
>
> http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/22/your-move-the-maze-of-fre
> e-will/?ref=opinion

Follow-up dated yesterday tho I just noticed it today:

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/the-end-of-knowing/?scp=3&sq=free%20will&st=cse

kt