From: Thiago Morais on
Hi there,

Do you guys know about any implementation of the freetds protocol in
Ruby? If not, it's possible to implement i? Or there's some kind of
constraints in doing it ?

I've found this project, http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubytds/, but
there's no activity there for quite sometime.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Thiago

From: rhossi on
Dude, feels like you and I work together. LOL

I have the same burden as yours.

From: Thomas Gagne on
Doesn't Ruby have a C-interface? Wouldn't the first step be to wrap the
existing C interface in a Ruby package then idiom-ize it?

--
Visit<http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/anything-worth-doing/>
for more great reading.

Pages: 1