From: naguaramipana on
Hi gurus

I ned help on the following:

I have a field on my table with data type Money, this field holds the data
with 4 decimal digits. I am been request to present this information on a
report but with 2 decimal and in currency, it has to convert from 4 decimal
places to two decimal places.

I need to do this convertion in my query? so it gets the info from the money
field and then cast it to two decimal in my query,so I can use my query
directly to present the info

D.. hope this is not too confuse for you gurus, because I am getting dizzy
already

Thanks a bunch for any help I can get

From: Plamen Ratchev on
Try casting to DECIMAL or use the ROUND function:

SELECT CAST(money_column AS DECIMAL(10, 2)), ROUND(money_column, 2)
FROM ...

--
Plamen Ratchev
http://www.SQLStudio.com