From: Jason Wessel on
Steven Rostedt wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-01-14 at 08:59 -0600, Jason Wessel wrote:
>
>> Add in a helper function to allow the kdb shell to dump the ftrace
>> buffer.
>>

> Acked-by: Steven Rostedt <rostedt(a)goodmis.org>
>

> If this is the final version, I could queue it up in my tree for 34, and
> push it off to Ingo.

Attached is the final version. I moved the minor doc update and folded
it into the main docs patch. There are no code changes, and now the
patch should cleanly apply independent of anything else. The patch will
be dropped from kgdb-next as of today.

Please, let me know where the tree lives that contains this patch and I
will continue to pull it into my local testing aimed for merging in 2.6.34.

Thanks,
Jason.