From: Greg KH on
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:07:55PM +0200, Michal Nazarewicz wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:55:27 +0200, Greg KH <greg(a)kroah.com> wrote:
> > Can you resend this the 5th time so I know I have all of the proper
> > versions?
>
> As requested resending the whole patchset again.
>

> Compared to the previous comments in RNDIS and CDC ACM INF files have
> been updated (the RNDIS fix was previously sent as v4.1 but this
> patchset includes a bit updated version) and a little fix to patch 01
> has been applied (already sent as version v4.1).
>
> The g_multi "more configuration" and install mode has been exluded
> from this patches -- they weren't ment for inclusien in the kernel in
> th elast patchset (just to show them), so no point in including here
> (if aynone interested refer to v4 patches 10/13 and 13/13).
>

> I wasn't sure 100% sure what wording to use in the CDC ACM INF file so
> I put something that is likely to be true and safe. ;) I posted
> on m.p.d.d.d and contactec Microchip so maybe there will be some more
> info.

I've applied the first 5 patches, as I had a question about the 6th one,
and David doesn't seem happy with the 7th.

Care to resolve those issues and just resend the remaining?

thanks,

greg k-h
From: Michał Nazarewicz on
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:52:21 +0200, Greg KH <greg(a)kroah.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:07:55PM +0200, Michal Nazarewicz wrote:
>> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:55:27 +0200, Greg KH <greg(a)kroah.com> wrote:
>> > Can you resend this the 5th time so I know I have all of the proper
>> > versions?
>>
>> As requested resending the whole patchset again.
>>

>> Compared to the previous comments in RNDIS and CDC ACM INF files have
>> been updated (the RNDIS fix was previously sent as v4.1 but this
>> patchset includes a bit updated version) and a little fix to patch 01
>> has been applied (already sent as version v4.1).
>>
>> The g_multi "more configuration" and install mode has been exluded
>> from this patches -- they weren't ment for inclusien in the kernel in
>> th elast patchset (just to show them), so no point in including here
>> (if aynone interested refer to v4 patches 10/13 and 13/13).
>>

>> I wasn't sure 100% sure what wording to use in the CDC ACM INF file so
>> I put something that is likely to be true and safe. ;) I posted
>> on m.p.d.d.d and contactec Microchip so maybe there will be some more
>> info.
>
> I've applied the first 5 patches, as I had a question about the 6th one,
> and David doesn't seem happy with the 7th.

Thanks!

> Care to resolve those issues and just resend the remaining?

The issue with 6th was just a mistake in commit message. I resubmitted
corrected patch (marked as v5.1) which David should (I hope) find no
problems with.

As requested I'll resend patches from 6 to 11 in a second.

--
Best regards, _ _
+----[mina86*mina86.com]---[mina86*jabber.org]----ooO--(_)--Ooo--