From: RyanG24 on
HI i am using geoLocator with the remote vesion

http://www.sustainableGIS.com/projects/geoLocator/

but get this error, any ideas what i need to do?

java init failed: net.sf.javainetlocator.InetAddressLocator

The error occurred in
D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\remoteClasspath_geoLocator.cfc: line 99
Called from
D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\remoteClasspath_geoLocator.cfc: line 79
Called from D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\local.cfm: line 6

97 : <cfobject type="Java" action="Create" class="java.util.Locale"
name="variables.javaLocale">
98 : <cfcatch type="Any">
99 : <cfthrow message="java init failed:
net.sf.javainetlocator.InetAddressLocator" detail="#cfcatch.detail#"
errorcode="1001">
100 : </cfcatch>
101 : </cftry>

From: PaulH **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
RyanG24 wrote:
> HI i am using geoLocator with the remote vesion

get this one instead. put the javaLoader & gelolocator CFCs, etc. in the same
place. examine the index.cfm file as an example. read up on using CFCs.

http://www.sustainablegis.com/projects/geolocator/geoLocatorJavaLoader.zip
From: RyanG24 on
Hi thanks for that i now get another error

any ideas

om.compoundtheory.classloader.ChildBiasURLClassLoader

The error occurred in D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\JavaLoader.cfc:
line 95
Called from D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\JavaLoader.cfc: line 70
Called from D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\geoLocator.cfc: line 82
Called from D:\Websites\thecraxx\InetPub\wwwroot\local.cfm: line 10

93 : <cfargument name="className" hint="The name of the class to create"
type="string" required="Yes">
94 : <cfscript>
95 : var class = getURLClassLoader().loadClass(arguments.className);
96 :
97 : return createObject("java",
"coldfusion.runtime.java.JavaProxy").init(class);

From: PaulH **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
RyanG24 wrote:
> Hi thanks for that i now get another error

what ver of cf? does the dir containing the CFCs have a dir "lib"?
From: PaulH **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
Fernis wrote:
> I'd go for a local solution for reliability.

geoLocator *is* a local solution.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Itext Problem
Next: Unsupported major.minor version 49.0