From: spudnik on
That panic-stricken reaction to the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear reactor
mishap was a fatal error on the part of Soviet authorities, influenced
in part by exaggerated recommendations coming from international
radiation protection bodies, such as the International Commission on
Radiological Protection and the International Atomic Energy Agency. A
short-term evacuation of people from an area near the Chernobyl power
station, for example from a town of Pripyat, situated 3 km from the
burning reactor, was a reasonable precautionary measure in the
developing crisis. But, as radiation dose rates decreased rapidly by
orders of magnitude, there was no sense in keeping the inhabitants of
Pripyat away from their homes, where now the radiation level is
similar to that in the streets of Warsaw (Jaworowski 2010).
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles_2010/Chernobyl_repopulation.pdf

thus:
probably more invavsive species, yes, because
of the C4 (?) pathway that grasses use e.g. however,
plants & animals need unknown amounts of *all*
of the 92 elements, and those are often lacking
in various, degraded soils. NPK just doesn't hack it.
> invasive species?

thus: so, bp is against derivatives in CO2 "credits;" eh?...
what does FOX News, say about them --
"we earn money, the oldfashioned way?"

thus: so, there is no perfect vacuum, "out there," and
metamaterials have adjustable indices of refraction?
> > structures in which the propagation of light can be precisely controlled.

thus: I haven't watched the boob toob in decades; for instance,
I saw the second plane hit WTC2 in '07, because
I happened to be some where, where there was *no* where, else,
but to have a TV going 24/7/52, on Sept.11.

thus: iff the LaRouchiacs wrote-up dowsing, it should
be of interest, pro or con. for instance, see if
you can find the article about Bienveniste's experiments
with homeopathy, and "The Annoying Randi."

thus: now, you know, why the fanatics never mention, or
find out about, Singer's vitae; he did that metastudy, like,
twenty years ago, although the amount of water is probably small,
compared to Antarctica and Greenland; so his study is more
important, thereby, vis-a-vu the hearsay nine-tenths figure.
> Where is all this water? 90% of all glaciers melting produce a lot of
> water, where did it go.  When you find that water let me know.

thus: darkmatter is just more effluvia of Einsteinmania,
reifying his teeny math about gravity,
ignoring the 99.99% of Universe that is plasma ... well,
maybe a tenth, because a recent discovery is that
dihyrdgen is much-more common than ionic hydrgen. but,
you see, no vacuum for your theory to be employed in.
ignore Kaluza's "stringtheory," if you like, but
it wasn't him who used the metaphor, and the math still works,
apparently (I'm not so good at that, either .-)
> You're the one who is supposedly trying to relate gravity with
> magnetism and electricity. They relate through dark matter

thus: Al Gore: The Modern Cecil Rhodes
In fact, when you look at it, you find out that companies that were
founded in the tradition of Cecil Rhodes, are today heavily involved
in weapons deals that certainly involve South Africa. And here we
actually get a picture of the continued function of the policy of the
British East India Company, the old colonizing policy, the role of the
British Empire as it was founded more than 200 years ago.
http://www.larouchepub.com/lym/2007/3435lym_africa.html

thus: I agree, but he did start out with a good observation, iff and
iff only because I made it, two, a long, long, long time,
ago ... er, got it from Bucky!... so, how do you say that
"counting is dimensional?..." do androids dream of dimensional sheep?

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--Light, A History!
http://wlym.com
From: $27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto on
On Aug 6, 3:29 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> That panic-stricken reaction to the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear reactor
> mishap was a fatal error on the part of Soviet authorities, influenced
> in part by exaggerated recommendations coming from international
> radiation protection bodies, such as the International Commission on
> Radiological Protection and the International Atomic Energy Agency. A
> short-term evacuation of people from an area near the Chernobyl power
> station, for example from a town of Pripyat, situated 3 km from the
> burning reactor, was a reasonable precautionary measure in the
> developing crisis. But, as radiation dose rates decreased rapidly by
> orders of magnitude, there was no sense in keeping the inhabitants of
> Pripyat away from their homes, where now the radiation level is
> similar to that in the streets of Warsaw (Jaworowski 2010).http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles_2010/Chernobyl_repopul...

Oil spill over, AGW discredited, No big hurricans, Chenobyl exclusion
zones repopulated because NO high incidences of cancer or other
abnormalities found. Enviro-KOOKS must be SEETHING with anger!!!
GOOD!!!
From: Ringer on

"spudnik" <Space998(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

> You're the one who is supposedly trying to relate gravity with
> magnetism and electricity. They relate through dark matter

thus: Al Gore: The Modern Cecil Rhodes
In fact, when you look at it, you find out that companies that were
founded in the tradition of Cecil Rhodes, are today heavily involved
in weapons deals that certainly involve South Africa. And here we
actually get a picture of the continued function of the policy of the
British East India Company, the old colonizing policy, the role of the
British Empire as it was founded more than 200 years ago.
http://www.larouchepub.com/lym/2007/3435lym_africa.html

thus: I agree, but he did start out with a good observation, iff and
iff only because I made it, two, a long, long, long time,
ago ... er, got it from Bucky!... so, how do you say that
"counting is dimensional?..." do androids dream of dimensional sheep?

Bullshit. Unlike you, I was around at the time. The west didn't even know
something was happening until they detected radioactive elements in the wind
coming over europe. One of the complaints was that the soviets didn't let
the world know that chernobyl had melted down. The evacuation was because
people were dying from massive radiation poisoning.

From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/6/10 4:05 PM, $27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto wrote:

> ...AGW discredited...

Hardly!

http://edu-observatory.org/olli/Global_Climate_Change_Resources.html

CO2 increase, Global Temperature increase, Sea Level
increase, are all consistent with each other. Real
impact is showing up in agriculture, ecosystems, weather
patterns, shifting seasons and ice melting.

The global data CLEARLY shows:

Human contributed increase in green house gas CO2
http://www.globalchange.gov/HighResImages/1-Global-pg-13.jpg
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2009/10/16/0907094106
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091023163513.htm

Global surface (land and sea) temperature increase

http://www.pewclimate.org/docUploads/images/global-surface-temp-trends.gif

And accompanying Sea Level Rise

http://www.wildwildweather.com/forecastblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/700px-recent_sea_level_rise.png

There are many sources of good data
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/data-sources/
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/climate-monitoring/index.php

Here's some data from Iowa State University
http://www.meteor.iastate.edu/faculty/takle/presentations.html

More from University of Iowa

http://www.engineering.uiowa.edu/faculty-staff/profile-directory/cee/schnoor_j.php

Franzen - The Chemistry and Physics of Global Climate Change
http://hfranzen.org/
http://www.hfranzen.org/Global_Warming.pdf

From: Benj on
On Aug 7, 2:26 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/6/10 4:05 PM, $27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto wrote:
>

> > ...AGW discredited...
>
>    Hardly!

> The global data CLEARLY shows:

<Snip usual "Wormley" propaganda barf of faked and "spun" data that
supposedly supports his ideas of massive taxation on all
civilization...>

Lies, lies, lies.