From: mamie1159 on
I created columns and rows; however, the 4th column has a column that I had
created earlier but couldn't find so I created another one.....Now, I'm
positive that I have one on top of the other......how can I see the one in
the back so that I can get rid of it (delete it, etc.)?.....thank you so very
much......
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
You'll be able to see if there is a hidden column, because the column
letters which you can see will not be consecutive, so you would see A B C E
F or something similar in the column headings.

Select the whole sheet by clicking the square at the top left, above row 1
and to the left of column A. Then Format/ Column/ Unhide.

If the column is still not visible, it may have been set to zero width, so
then Format/ Column/ Width and set to a non-zero value (the standard width
may be 8.43).
--
David Biddulph