From: baf on
FX wrote:
>> /usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lSystemStubs
>
> You didn't even tell us what OS you use! (but we can guess it's MacOS)
> Now, would you please report back the OS version you run?

Well, I thought I made it clear in the subject that it was OSX on a PPC
CPU, but you are right, I was not specific on the version. My version
of the OS is Version 10.3.9. As for the version of the compiler, again
I noted that it was the most recent from the gnu gfortran wiki web site,
but I didn't state that is was GNU Fortran 2006-10-15.

Additional information is that the version 590.36 of cc-tools has been
installed.

Again, thanks in advance for any ideas you might have.