From: hehehe on
Hello!

I have a problem with codepage in ghostscript:

ghostscript -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=laserjet -dNOPLATFONTS -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sOutputFile=test2.prn
test.ps

file create success but i dont have on printing polish letters codepage -
ISO-8859-2

how force ghostscript to use my code page?

Regards - MJ

From: Bill Marcum on
On 2009-11-03, hehehe <m(a)m.ccc> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a problem with codepage in ghostscript:
>
> ghostscript -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=laserjet -dNOPLATFONTS -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -sOutputFile=test2.prn
> test.ps
>
> file create success but i dont have on printing polish letters codepage -
> ISO-8859-2
>
> how force ghostscript to use my code page?
>
> Regards - MJ

export LANG=pl_PL.iso-8859-2