From: Oliver Kellogg on
In an attempt to reactivate the RAPID Java backend
(http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/tags/rapid-3.01/jvm_peer/?
root=rapid), I found that libre.adacore.com does not offer a download of
JGNAT for Linux.

The closest I could find is AJIS, and on taking "jvm2ada -jni" for a
little spin I find the generated code references a few packages that I
can't find anywhere:
jvm.ads
jni_jvm.ads
jni_object.ads
java_primitives.ads

Am I overlooking something?

Thanks for any pointers or help,

Oliver
From: Oliver Kellogg on
Problem seems to be solved, I found those packages in the source tarball.
(Still don't understand why they are not included in the gnat-ajis-
gpl-2009-i686-pc-linux-gnu-bin.tgz, though.)

Oliver