From: Jérôme Oufella on
Hi,

I wrote a gpiolib implementation for Technologic Systems TS-5500 boards (x86)
custom GPIO lines. Some of their GPIO lines are directly hooked to CPU (ElanSC520)
GPIRQ lines, so they can trigger IRQs.

However, looking at arch/x86/include/asm/gpio.h:
/*
* Not implemented, yet.
*/
static inline int gpio_to_irq(unsigned int gpio)
{
return -ENOSYS;
}

gpio_to_irq()/irq_to_gpio() are not defined on x86 yet.

Q: Is there a reason not to have it call gpiolib's __gpio_to_irq(), as done
for other gpiolib functions defined here ? such as

- return -ENOSYS;
+ return __gpio_to_irq(gpio);

Thanks
Jerome Oufella
From: Michael Buesch on
Are you sure that I am the intended recipient of this mail?

I'm not involved in the GPIO subsystem at all.

--
Greetings, Michael.
From: Jerome Oufella on
----- "Michael Buesch" <mb(a)bu3sch.de> wrote :

> Are you sure that I am the intended recipient of this mail?
> I'm not involved in the GPIO subsystem at all.

Sorry Michael, I wrote to you as the original author for the questioned code.
So being unable to find anyone in charge of the GPIO subsystem,
I'm reiterating with the x86 team.

Regards,
Jerome