From: john on
The neutrinos released by fusion within
stars go right through matter but impact
100% on galactic centers. They constitute
the from-everywhere flux that drives the
movement of the galaxies themselves.

Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
is released from millions of points of fusion within
each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
that drives the movement of atoms.

The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
the matter surrounding galactic centers will
gravitate faster than the centers themselves.

Is *that* a prediction, PD?

john
galaxy model
From: bert on
On Aug 4, 1:29 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
> The neutrinos released by fusion within
> stars go right through matter but impact
> 100% on galactic centers. They constitute
> the from-everywhere flux that drives the
> movement of the galaxies themselves.
>
> Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
> is released from millions of points of fusion within
> each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
> that drives the movement of atoms.
>
> The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
> the matter surrounding galactic centers will
> gravitate faster than the centers themselves.
>
> Is *that* a prediction, PD?
>
> john
> galaxy model

Interesting post. Reality is Every object in the universe has its own
gravitation. Stars are big onions their core has the most,and each
layer out has less A black hole is all core TreBert
From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/4/10 12:29 PM, john wrote:
> The neutrinos released by fusion within
> stars go right through matter but impact
> 100% on galactic centers. They constitute
> the from-everywhere flux that drives the
> movement of the galaxies themselves.
>
> Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
> is released from millions of points of fusion within
> each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
> that drives the movement of atoms.
>
> The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
> the matter surrounding galactic centers will
> gravitate faster than the centers themselves.
>
> Is *that* a prediction, PD?
>
> john
> galaxy model

Stooopid is as stooopid posts.

From: john on
On Aug 4, 12:13 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/4/10 12:29 PM, john wrote:
>

> > The neutrinos released by fusion within
> > stars go right through matter but impact
> > 100% on galactic centers. They constitute
> > the from-everywhere flux that drives the
> > movement of the galaxies themselves.
>
> > Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
> > is released from millions of points of fusion within
> > each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
> > that drives the movement of atoms.
>
> > The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
> > the matter surrounding galactic centers will
> > gravitate faster than the centers themselves.
>
> > Is *that* a prediction, PD?
>
> > john
> > galaxy model
>
>    Stooopid is as stooopid posts.- Hide quoted text -

Explain to me why that is stupid, Sam.
Are you saying there can be only one scale
of radiation?

john
From: john on
On Aug 4, 12:26 pm, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 12:13 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 8/4/10 12:29 PM, john wrote:
>
> > > The neutrinos released by fusion within
> > > stars go right through matter but impact
> > > 100% on galactic centers. They constitute
> > > the from-everywhere flux that drives the
> > > movement of the galaxies themselves.
>
> > > Similar radiation of a much smaller scale
> > > is released from millions of points of fusion within
> > > each electron. This is the from-everywhere flux
> > > that drives the movement of atoms.
>
> > > The smaller-scale radiation travels faster, so
> > > the matter surrounding galactic centers will
> > > gravitate faster than the centers themselves.
>
> > > Is *that* a prediction, PD?
>
> > > john
> > > galaxy model
>
> >    Stooopid is as stooopid posts.- Hide quoted text -

> Explain to me why that is stupid, Sam.
> Are you saying there can be only one scale
> of radiation?
>
> john- Hide quoted text -

This comes from the old, old mistake humans always make
of putting themselves center stage and
building their reality around that.

At one time everything had to circle earth.
Mankind still thinks he is
the most intelligent creature.
Every tribe names itself 'the people'.
Even with water-saturated comets, the shoe
still hasn't dropped on the
'life originated here' theory.

We always have to be number one, so our spectrum is
the only spectrum.
Our sized life is the only life.

Gotta think out of the box, Sam.

john