From: Dan on
I am copying some rows from one sheet to another, how can I also copy the
grouping (Data>Group and Outline>Group)?
Is it at all possible?
Thanks,
Dan
From: Colbert Zhou [MSFT] on
Hello Dan,

When we do paste in Excel, we have some paste special options from the
ribbon(2007), Home->Clipboard->Past->Paste Values and Number Formatting.
Using this option should let us copy both of the data and rows' grouping
information. I record a VBA macro and see the codes as follows,
--------------------------------------
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'

'
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAllUsingSourceTheme,
Operation:=xlNone _
, SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False