From: Ben on
I have a large file that somehow has pictures in it that are not visible
(they seem to be sized down to 0) but are causeing the file to be too big.
When I use the filter function I can select each picture or object and delete
it individualy but I what to know if I can "select all" and delete? I know
this is ppossible becasue I've done it once before but I have forgotten how
to do it.

Can some one help please. I'm using Excel 2003

Thanks
From: ozgrid.com on
F5 > Special - Objects-OK

More tips here;