From: Bradly on
I have a document that has application information for each client in
columns, not rows. For example, Joe Blow's information goes down column B
(last name B1, first name B2, date of birth, B3, etc.), Jane Blow on column
C, etc.--the headings for each row are in column A. The document is in this
format because we want to print the application information in portrait, and
there are 42 headings--to print in landscape would waste too much paper.

Normally, if the information was in rows, I could filter the column to find
the row. Is it possible to filter the row to find the column?

Thanks.

From: Don on
Can you copy the data and on another sheet Past / values / transpose? Then
it would be in the format you used to ?

From: Bradly on
I could, and it would filter great, but when I try to print, it prints on 5
pages, whereas the format it is in now prints 2 in portrait. Do you know if
there is any easy way to print columns A and B, then A and C, then A and D,
etc.?