From: rose james on
HELLO!!!!

hello i am rose,l
like to mark a friend with people
especially for their good characters, understanding and way of
reasoning. I hate to be neglected, humiliated or cheated! I like people
that are straight in heart, truthful, social, loving, kind, humble,
obedient, intelligent and hardworking. I am appreciative, hardworking
and always contented.Am ever ready to meet you at your door step if your
love could be true!. I love to keep a date with a man who understands
love and what it takes to build a healthy and strong relationship that
could lead to marriage and not just a relationship. I accommodate new
friends and serious relationship most. I love and associate with people
who have fear of God. Your nationality, race, locality, location, Body
color, eyes, hair or language is considered not a problem if only we
love and understand each other too well.you can get back to me by
writing back to me,so i will send you my picture,am waiting to hear
form

you my love
thanks rose