From: kiwi on
I recall being able to copy a formula in a column and hiding it until data
becomes available to complete the calculation. This way you don't have a
series of #value# in the work sheet.
The formula contains an absolute reference as well.

Thanks,

Kiwi
From: Gord Dibben on
A look at your formula would have been nice.

=IF(cellref="","",do something) traps for cellref having no data.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP