From: sjamieson_peigov on
I wanted to have a slide hidden behind my main slide and by clicking on a
work be able to go to that slide if discussion comes up and if not then be
able to click to go to my next slide . any ideas???
From: Wayne-I-M on
2 things

1st this is a forum for access databases so you should try a powerpoint forum

2nd - (for power point)
It depends on how you advance the slides.
Most people jut click and advance but, in your cae it may be an idea to use
an event as well as click. So add a small box (or whatever to the top corner
of a slide) then use the OnClick PP automation advance to your hidden slide.
If you just click (anywhere other then the box) then you will advance to your
standard slide.

Oh your Hidden slide it not really hidden PP can't do that - it' just not in
the standard number chain. Google on PP utomation if you're not sure about
these things.

But (so I don't get shouted at here) you should ask in the PP forum - try
this link

https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint&lang=en&cr=US

good luck
--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: Jerry Whittle on
Ask in another forum. This one is for Access Database questions.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP