From: Mark vasquez on
I am an electrical engineer. This sort of answer offends me. No problem should be there for years. You should never have to say you have a workaround, apparently permanently. Where did you go to school?

From: StephenB on
Why on earth are you replying to a 3 year old post via the eggface cafe? A post
that was scraped/stolen from the MS nntp feed and presented as if it were
exclusive content, by the way.
-steve

Mark vasquez <mallenv(a)msn.com> wrote:

>I am an electrical engineer. This sort of answer offends me. No problem should be there for years. You should never have to say you have a workaround, apparently permanently. Where did you go to school?
>

>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:04 PM Kjangle wrote:
>
>> Everytime I do anything in hotmail I can see messenger open and close on the
>> taskbar. what is going on? It takes a long time to read hotmail now because
>> of the slowdown.
>

>>> On Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:33 PM Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Actually that particular feature/problem has been there for years.
>>>
>>> The only thing you can do to disable this is to disable Javascript, which renders Hotmail
>>> useless.
>>>
>>> Best bet -- start Messenger before loading Hotmail (you don't have to sign in) and that
>>> should keep it happy.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jonathan Kay
>>> Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger/MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
>>> Associate Expert
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
>>> Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
>>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2007 Jonathan Kay.
>>> You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
>>> --
>>>

>>> "Kjangler" <Kjangler(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>>> Mocking WCF Services Using Moq
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b76105f1-f832-4b52-82ba-d5a61d435d81/mocking-wcf-services-using-moq.aspx

--
Stephen Boots