From: Stuck on
I have 4,000 rows with data, and now realize I need an * to be the last
character in all of the cells in Column A. Please help.
From: Luke M on
Insert a helper column, and input this formula:
=A1&"*"

Copy down as needed. Then do a Copy, Paste Special - Values only onto column
A.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: dlw on
insert a "helper" column next to A. (it should be column B) in B1 enter
=a1&"*" and copy it down. Then copy/paste special to turn the column into
values.

From: L. Howard Kittle on
You could run this lil macro.

Option Explicit