From: Mohseniaref on
Dear Friend
I have this erorr after running pyhon script with header
/usr/lib/python2.6 : permisson denied
I change ownership with -hR in super user terminal
From: Andrea Crotti on
Mohseniaref <mohseni.aref(a)gmail.com> writes:

> Dear Friend
> I have this erorr after running pyhon script with header
> /usr/lib/python2.6 : permisson denied
> I change ownership with -hR in super user terminal

Why /usr/lib... and not in bin?
I guess this is the directory, of course if you put it in the header
(shabang) it won't work.

I use normally
#!/usr/bin/env python
From: Steven D'Aprano on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 05:05:39 -0700, Mohseniaref wrote:

> Dear Friend
> I have this erorr after running pyhon script with header
> /usr/lib/python2.6 : permisson denied I change ownership with -hR in
> super user terminal

Please COPY AND PASTE (do NOT retype them):

(1) the header from the script
(2) the command you use to run the script
(3) the error message you get
(4) the command you use to change ownership
(5) the result of that command
(6) what happens if you try running the script again

--
Steven
From: Mohseniaref on
thanks