From: hollymae on
I have created a form in excel. There are lines in it where you would leave
space for instance for your name to be written. When I draw a line -
sometimes I can get it perfectly straight, but more often it is slightly
crooked. Any tips on how to guarantee it to be straight?
From: Fred Smith on
I would use a blank row. In that row, create borders of just the bottom
line.

Regards,
Fred

From: JLatham on
Fred Smith has offered the best solution, but if you absolutely must use a
line, try holding the [Shift] key while drawing the line. Using the [Ctrl]
and/or [Shift] key(s) have various effects while drawing lines and other
drawing objects.