From: John on
I think I understand the question and why. I have the same question. I have
several support tables that are used to supply data for lookup fields in the
main program tables.

I would like to lock the support tables to prevent the data from being
accidently corrupted by less experienced users. Locking the data sounds like
the right way to protect it. Still not sure how to do it though.