From: sarah5bp on
I've got a spreadsheet with various rows hidden but when i highlight and copy
into another ss it also copies all the lines i've hidden. I'm sure there
must be a way to only copy the lines i want!
From: Mike H on
> I'm sure there
> must be a way to only copy the lines i want!

There is. Select the rows you want to copy including the hidden ones then
tap F5 - Special - Visible cells only OK and then right click and copy and
you only have the visible cells

--
Mike

question.