From: SB47MASS on
I would like to include a "hyperlink button" on an excel document that would
enable the viewer to enter data, click on the button, and then have the
document sent to an assigned email address as an attachment.
From: Luke M on
Check out Ron's articles on working with worksheets/workbooks in email:
Best Regards,

Luke M