From: John McCrudden John on
I want to wite sample accross my spreadsheet however do not know how to do this
From: Gary''s Student on
Insert > Picture > WordArt
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003
From: steve on
In 2007 goto "Insert >>> Text"
And choose either "Text Box" or "WordArt"
The resulting text can be sized and positioned across your spread sheet

Regards
Steve

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the below especially the topic "Mimic a watermark in Excel" ..You
can also type in to the custom header section after several line breaks
(Enter keys)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051984681033.aspx

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)