From: cmt on
I want to add together a column of times on telephone calls.
From: Pete_UK on
If those times are in Excel time format, then you can just SUM them
and set the format of that cell as appropriate, maybe [mm]:ss - the
square brackets instructs Excel not to wrap the number of minutes at
60 into hours, so that 1 hour and 30 minutes would show as 90:00
instead of 1:30:00.

If the duration is in seconds, then you could have a formula like
this:

=SUM(S2:S1000)/60/60/24

with the cell formatted as time.

Hope this helps.