From: elaine on
i am a new learner and have numerous database information in access (on the
front page) and want to delete some of them (some of them are saved on my
computer and some on drive (E/F), i want to delete some of them, does anyone
know how?

From: Dorian on
Click the mouse on the file name and then press the delete key.
But make SURE you don't need them before doing this.
Deleted files go into your recycle bin but after you empty the rectcle bin
they are gone forever.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: Jerry Whittle on
Are you talking about deleting databases, database templates, or data within
a database? What are the names of some of these databases?

As you proclaim to be a new learner of Access, I highly recommend that you
don't delete ANYTHING until you are at least 98% sure that it won't be a
mistake.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: John Spencer on
I believe you are referring to the list of recently opened databases.

That list of recently opened databases is maintained in the registry. There
is no good, safe method of editing the list. My advice is to ignore the ones
that are no longer relevant.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute