From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The Universe should be simple. And if there is superdeterminism
> enforced by the Nucleus of the Atom Totality, using photons and as
> typically a EM radio, then it is going to be rather
> messy of a Universe. Physics and science should be simple, not messy.
> There is a way out
> of this messiness, and that is the neutrino as the brain locus with a
> neutrino radio.
>
> I was looking on the web for any discussion of a neutrino radio and
> found this site of a
> New Scientist article of recent:
>
> --- quoting two snippets from ---
> http://www.popsci.com/military-aviation-amp-space/article/2009-08/radio-telescopes-turn-moon-worlds-largest-neutrino-detector
>
> The problem is that neutrinos are so small that 50 trillion neutrinos
> pass through each person every second without interacting with a
> single atom in anyone's body.
> .
> .
> When a neutrino does strike part of the Moon, it gives off a
> nanosecond-long radio-wave burst. By recording those waves, radio
> telescopes can turn the Moon into the largest neutrino detector in
> history.
> --- end quoting two snippets from ---
>
> It seems to me to be a far more simple and orderly universe if the
> brain locus that controls all
> living creatures for superdeterminism, that a neutrino would be far
> better suited to that task.
>
> And if that is correct, then we can safely say that the neutrino is
> the spark of life or the biology particle of physics.

So how would the mind of a biology creature work if it is a neutrino
brain-locus
at work and since as the above New Scientist article suggests that 50
trillion
neutrinos pass through a human body per second, we can imagine say 10
neutrinos
stopping in the brain locus of a human per second and that of those 10
each delivering
a continuous thought process for that elapsed second of time. There
maybe pictures
in the mind or speech in the mind or abstraction. Much like a TV set
as the mind, only
run on neutrinos, not EM waves.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/