From: Florian Gilcher on

On Dec 17, 2009, at 11:12 PM, Sonja Elen Kisa wrote:

> Maybe I need to edit parse.y or something.

Most definitely. But I don't see much of a point in it:

1. You will have to distribute the changed version of
Ruby by yourself. If the users have to run it on their
own computer, this can be a hassle.

2. The users will have a mismatch between their stuff
and every piece of ruby code out there, especially
tutorials and books, basically making self-tutoring
a pain.

3. You will have to make sure that "normal" Ruby code
still runs.

I don't know whether thats worth the hassle if your
course is not very "special interest".

Regards,
Florian