From: Andy on
I am trying to make a list with first, middle, last name , street address,
and phone numbers. I like to know how you can review the list by any
combination of first name, last name, city, state, and or phone number?
From: FSt1 on
hi
can you give examples of how your list is layed out.
i am thinking a helper column with an extraction formula might work.

regards
FSt1