From: Dinesh Jain Dinesh on
example while i m wrtng a cheque I need amount in words.
so i want simply convert amt in figures to words.
From: Jacob Skaria on
There is no direct functions to convert this. For a VBA solution check out
the below links

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360

Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike H on
Hi,

There's lots of code on the net to do this but the one I like is the ADDIN
Morefunc. You can get it at the end of the link below

http://download.cnet.com/Morefunc/3000-2077_4-10423159.html
--
Mike

question.

From: Shailesh Shah on
If you want as per Indian Rupees you can download "Rupees in Word" comaddins
from below site.

http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/documents/comaddins.htm

BTW here is download link for another related addins.

"Indian Rupees"
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/Addins.aspx

"SpellNoFormula " + "IndianSpellNoFormula " + " IndianSpellNoFormulaHindi "
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/Misc.aspx

"Rupees in Hindi Word Ver. 1.00"
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/ComAddins.aspx

Regards,
Shailesh
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/MenuAddins.aspx

Free Exshail Classic Menu for Excel-2007
http://shahshaileshs.web.officelive.com/Exshail_Classic_Menu.aspx

Use Free Accounting Software as per Principle of Book Keeping having Vat
enabled Invoice Printing and Vat Computation with Inventory and Drill-down
Reports by Busy Infotech:
http://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas