From: "Anil Kumar" on
Dear Sir,
I have download and installed apache,mysql through XAMPP .Pear is automatically installed .Now I want Auth_http package.I donot have package manager,so how can I install autth_http package,please guide me.
ANIL KUMAR
anil47kumar(a)hotmail.com
From: Brett Bieber on
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:46 AM, Anil Kumar<anil47kumar(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have download and installed apache,mysql through XAMPP .Pear is automatically installed .Now I want Auth_http package.I donot have package manager,so how can I install autth_http package,please guide me.

You should be able to install it with pear install Auth_HTTP

I would find where the pear command line script is installed at. If
you don't have it, you can install PEAR by following the instructions
here: http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation.getting.php

Hope that helps.

--
Brett Bieber