From: balzer on
does someone know code examples how to perform strong file encryption with
VBScript? (any strong algorithm, AES, triple DES, etc)

From: Phoenix on
On 12 Maio, 15:31, "balzer" <nos...(a)news.eternal-september.org> wrote:
> does someone know code examples how to perform strong file encryption with
> VBScript? (any strong algorithm, AES, triple DES, etc)

See this:

http://www.number.com.pt/index.html
http://www.number.com.pt/alvo.html

and after let me see your application.

Ok
From: Yuri Alekseev on

Maybe something like that http://www.madboa.com/geek/openssl/#encrypt-simple
From: balzer on

"Phoenix" <ribeiroalvo(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 12 Maio, 15:31, "balzer" <nos...(a)news.eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> does someone know code examples how to perform strong file encryption
>> with
>> VBScript? (any strong algorithm, AES, triple DES, etc)
>
> See this:
>
> http://www.number.com.pt/index.html
> http://www.number.com.pt/alvo.html
>
> and after let me see your application.
>
> Ok
-----

nice idea, interesting thing. What I need is implement some encryption
algorithm in VBScript that willl work as batch encryptor, to encrypt files
in folder [all files/or specified file types, and which is older than 'n'
days.] This settings (path to folder, files types need to be ecnrypted,days)
need be specified in script code. Then to convert VBscript into executable
file, to prevent anyone from viewing the encryption key. However, this can
be in form of standalone exe encryptor program, but we need encode inside
exe the aboved parametsrs(patch, file types, etc), then compile code each
time.
For decryption need be separate batch decryptor utility: VBScript or other,
where user need apply the same key to decrypt.

From: balzer on

"Yuri Alekseev" <yalekseev(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On 12 ���, 18:31, "balzer" <nos...(a)news.eternal-september.org> wrote:
> does someone know code examples how to perform strong file encryption with
> VBScript? (any strong algorithm, AES, triple DES, etc)

Maybe something like that http://www.madboa.com/geek/openssl/#encrypt-simple

Good thing. The idea is implement this into standalone VBScript encryptor.

Pages: 1
Prev: Deobfuscate file
Next: Curve25519-based SRP?